Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty, a premier provider of commercial real estate services, is seeking energetic, results-driven individuals to work in a fast-paced team environment as a part of our organization. Our three offices in downstate Illinois provide quality real estate services with a local, regional, and national marketing presence.
An internship with Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty provides a strong foundation upon which to build your commercial real estate career. Since 1999, Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty has had a long-standing tradition of recruiting and maintaining university student interns. We proudly boast nearly three-quarters of the interns have gone on to work in the real estate industry nationwide, with six interns (to date) having joined Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty’s commercial brokerage team.
Ideal candidates seeking an internship position with Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty, should possess the following:
- Junior or Senior university or college student working toward a university or college degree, preferably in a real estate related curriculum or equivalent
- Illinois Real Estate Broker license preferred, but not needed
- Self-motivation with the ability to contribute both independently and as a team member.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Job Responsibilities (Each of our three offices require a varying degree of support. The following is a general summary of responsibilities.)
- Conducting research and collecting data from internal and third party sources, with respect to market sales transactions, comparable assessment data, and general real estate market information
- Ensuring that all required property information related to property assessment and taxation, is obtained, organized, and entered accurately into company’s various databases
- Providing support to commercial brokers as well as staff and property management by performing a wide variety of assignments with a high degree of accuracy
- Supporting brokers and management with marketing projects and general support on an as-needed-basis
Contact us Today!
Call or email me to learn how we will help you grow your real estate career now!
Brokerage Operations Director