Accelerated Marketing Package
“Get your Sale off the Ground” The purpose of Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty’s accelerated marketing plan is to sell the property within a specific timeline for the highest possible price to a qualified buyer. This process requires the seller to provide or create detailed, up-front due diligence on the properties for the prospective buyer’s review. It is a phased approach with as little as 60 days in total time from the due diligence!
The plan is outlined below:
- Advance Due Diligence
- Phase I – Standard Marketing
- Phase II – Auction
Advanced Due Diligence
Early completion of these due diligence items ensures a faster closing and identifies any potential roadblocks:
- Phase I environmental report
- Current title commitment
- Updated appraisal
- Roof report and property inspection
- Updated ALTA survey
Phase I – Standard Marketing
Our standard marketing includes:
- Multiple Commercial Listing Services
- Key Internet Exposure
- Exposure on Social Networking Sites
- Mass-Email Campaigns
- Professional Property Signage
- Traditional Full-Color Print Media
- Target Marketing Mailings
Phase II – Auction
- Market the property on the open market for 15 – 30 days at a very competitive market price.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty provides comprehensive electronic and printed marketing, widely exposing the property and also targeting specific buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty provides required bid documents needed for this phase.
- Accepts sealed bids on the property for 15 days. Seller may reserve right to reject any offer.
- Predetermined purchase criteria are utilized via a specific sales contract. This includes established sales terms such as, “as is” condition, limited inspection period, and specific closing timeline.