ACCOUNTANT – Full Time
Under the direction of the CFO/Director of Accounting, accountants value and practice high-quality service delivered with sound judgment, resourcefulness, and courtesy. The accounting team maintains accurate and timely financial records and statements to measure profitability and plan for future expenses.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements for property owners.
- Accounts receivable/payable summary preparation.
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation.
- Coding APs and entering all recurring monthly payments.
- General ledger entries.
- Preparation of AP disbursements.
- Preparation of distribution checks for owners.
- Preparation of TIM reconciliations.
- Maintenance of fixed asset acquisitions.
- Maintenance of schedules for prepaid insurance, accrued real estate taxes, monthly depreciation, and accrued interest payables.
- Preparation of annual budgets and cash flow projections.
- Maintenance of various quality control records and systems.
- Attend annual owners’ meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent experience/education.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Skyline experience preferred. Title experience helpful.