Ryan Murphy, CCIM
201 W Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
Ryan Murphy is a Senior Advisor and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) with a primary focus in Investment Sales. He embraces the opportunity to help his clients make strategic high-quality business decisions in the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets. Additionally, Ryan has successfully represented numerous Landlords and Tenants to achieve their goals in the retail and office sectors.
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty, Ryan obtained his Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker License and worked for Fox Development Corporation as the Director of Real Estate & Construction. In his role at Fox Development Corporation, he handled Landlord representation for the Research Park at the University of Illinois, Corporate Center and Shoppes of Knollwood, performed market/financial analyses, and managed tenant fit-outs and new construction.
Ryan’s background in real estate development, brokerage, project management and property management has provided him with a comprehensive insight into the real estate life cycle and an ability to proactively work with all parties in the transaction.
- CCIM Institute, Designee, 2017
- B.S. Finance, Illinois State University, 2013
- Illinois Real Estate Broker Licensee, 2013
- Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker Licensee, 2015
- CCIM Institute (Certified Commercial Investment Member), Illinois Chapter
- City of Champaign Zoning Board of Appeals
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- Big Brothers Big Sister of Central Illinois
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 102: Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 103: User Decision Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- CI 104: Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
Ryan is a native of Champaign. He graduated from Illinois State University, State Farm College of Business, with a Bachelor of Science in Finance. While at Illinois State, Ryan was a member of the ISU Men’s Golf team and Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
Ryan remains an avid golfer in which his dog Putter can attest. He enjoys traveling, boating, skiing, and spending time with friends and family. Ryan renovated his first house after graduating college as a side project and is currently renovating his fourth house with his wife, which he plans to call home.