Town Center Retail For Lease
Champaign Station is a 21,152 SF retail center located on the south side of Town Center Blvd. and adjacent to many national retailers. The exterior is beautifully finished with a combination of brick and block masonry. The center is conducive to a wide variety of users and provides fantastic signage opportunities and ample parking. The Landlord is willing to provide a significant fit-out allowance for qualified tenants.
- Suite 519: 2,000 SF inline suite, which was most recently operated as a Mexican restaurant with an abundance of interior seating capabilities.
Located on Town Center Blvd. (9,200 AADT) and is positioned directly between N. Prospect (15,200 AADT) and N. Neil (11,000 AADT), which are both dominant retail corridors in Champaign. Town Center Blvd. is easily accesed from Interstates 74 and 57 and leads directly to Cotsco and a Market Place Shopping Center entrance. Surrounding properties include an abundance of hotels, apartments, retail, restaurants and car dealerships. Some of the neighboring major retailers include Menards, Target, Hobby Lobby, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Sam’s Club and Meijer.
Major Property Highlights:
- Located between 2 dominant retail corridors in Champaign
- Fantastic signage opportunities
- Great curb appeal
- Close proximity to major retailers, hotels and apartments
- Easy access to I-74 and I-57