Enhanced Marketing Package
Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty is the regional leader in commercial real estate for a reason. For an additional charge, we offer several supplemental options that may be effective in marketing your property.
- Extra Services
- Enhanced Email Campaigns
- Custom Signage
Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty can use a variety of techniques to enhance the marketing of your property.
- LoopNet Showcase listing
- Additional web listing services
- Research and target marketing mailing
- Field-measured and computer-generated floor plans
- Aerial photographs
Enhanced Email Campaigns
In addition to our standard email marketing campaign, we can create a separate, specialized campaign to target regional, state-wide, or national markets.
Email campaign can be tailored to effectively target a broad audience, specific to certain types of real estate users. Your agent can recommend a target group of users or a targeted region for your specific property.
For long-term, large development projects and high-end properties, Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty’s Marketing Team can create a completely independent and unique website.
These distinctive websites have an exclusive domain name and are search-engine optimized to ensure key website placement. The sites can feature key sales points, floor plans, expanded virtual tours, multimedia, press releases, and many other customizable and interactive options.
Accelerated Marketing Package
“Get your Sale off the Ground” The purpose of Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty’s accelerated marketing plan is to sell the property within a specific timeline for the highest possible price to a qualified buyer. This process requires the seller to provide or create detailed, up-front due diligence on the properties for the prospective buyer’s review. It is a phased approach with as little as 60 days in total time from the due diligence!
The plan is outlined below:
- Advance Due Diligence
- Phase I – Standard Marketing
- Phase II – Auction
Advanced Due Diligence
Early completion of these due diligence items ensures a faster closing and identifies any potential roadblocks:
- Phase I environmental report
- Current title commitment
- Updated appraisal
- Roof report and property inspection
- Updated ALTA survey
Phase I – Standard Marketing
Our standard marketing includes:
- Multiple Commercial Listing Services
- Key Internet Exposure
- Exposure on Social Networking Sites
- Mass-Email Campaigns
- Professional Property Signage
- Traditional Full-Color Print Media
- Target Marketing Mailings
Phase II – Auction
- Market the property on the open market for 15 – 30 days at a very competitive market price.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty provides comprehensive electronic and printed marketing, widely exposing the property and also targeting specific buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty provides required bid documents needed for this phase.
- Accepts sealed bids on the property for 15 days. Seller may reserve right to reject any offer.
- Predetermined purchase criteria are utilized via a specific sales contract. This includes established sales terms such as, “as is” condition, limited inspection period, and specific closing timeline.