Downtown Mixed Use Building
This redevelopment is a 16,000 SF mixed use development with 8,000 SF on each floor including an 8,000 SF basement that could be an accessory to the first floor retail space. The second floor features windows on three sides, 20′ clear open ceilings and can be demised for the right tenant mix. Property is undergoing renovations where the building will be gutted and ready for tenant fit out. Space will be provided in “Vanilla Box” finishes.
Located downtown Champaign, this redevelopment is mixed-use featuring an attractive design which exudes a vintage, urban industrial vibe. The building was originally constructed around 1915 and originally used as the Miller Harness Company and most recently as a building for the News Gazette. Surrounded by dozens of restaurants, bars, and local shops this redevelopment is in the heart of the action. The local music scene, outdoor dining venues and numerous downtown summer festivals add to the buzz and popularity. The walkability of downtown Champaign makes it a popular gathering place for locals and enhances the areas attractiveness and sustainability.