201 W Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
Zach earned his Illinois Real Estate Broker’s License in the fall of 2007 and began working for Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty (CBCDR) in the spring of 2008 as a commercial broker. He works with Buyers/Sellers and Lessors/Lessees to achieve their real estate and business needs. In 2009, he started consulting for CBCDR Property Management division working on marketing existing vacancies and negotiating lease renewals with existing tenants for Landlords. Most recently, in the fall of 2014, Zach was asked to increase his role in Property Management and become the Owners Services Director for Property Management along with continuing his individual brokerage business. As Owners Services Director, Zach is responsible for business development and growing the property management portfolio, working with existing accounts and owners on meeting their goals and objectives for their individual properties, and working closely with the property management team to make sure the client’s needs are met. He is currently working towards his CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and has also joined the Institute of Real Estate Management.
Zach enjoys working with clients in all facets of the commercial real estate industry. Retail, office, investment, and multi-family are his specialties. He believes that his education, background in the construction industry, experience, and time served in the military will greatly benefit his clients.
B.S. Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007
- Realtor, Coldwell Banker Devonshire Realty
- Sergeant/Squad Leader, IL Army National Guard
- Supervisor, Wetherell Construction
- JTS Properties
- Chamber of Commerce
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- Champaign Rotary
- Prairie Homes Inc. and C-U Independence Inc. – Board member
- IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
- CCIM 101- Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CCIM 102- Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CCIM 103- User Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
Honors and Achievements
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction Individual Award 2011
- 2009-2013, 2014 CBC Devonshire Realty Mega Deals Award Recipient
- Army Commendation Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary & Service Medals
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal with Meritorious Device
- Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal
- Primary Leadership Development Course
- Combat Action Badge
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society
- Rho Epsilon Real Estate Student Association
- J & M Cummins Veterans Scholarship
Zach grew up in a small town about 70 miles south of Champaign, IL. Throughout high school and college Zach worked for his father’s construction company gaining knowledge and understanding of the construction industry. He joined the Illinois Army National Guard his senior year of high school and while serving his country Zach was deployed to Iraq in 2004-2005. Zach graduated from the University of Illinois, College of Business, in 2007 with a degree in finance and a concentration in commercial real estate. Zach retired from the Illinois Army National Guard in 2008 after eight years of service.
Zach is married to his wife, Brittney, and together they have two boys. He enjoys spending time with his family and watching his sons grow. His hobbies and interests include commercial real estate, traveling, baseball, golf, skiing, boating, and hunting.