Larry Kuchefski, CCIM
201 W Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
A life-long resident of Danville, Larry received his Bachelor of Science degree from Illinois State University with a major in industrial technology and a double minor in business administration and accounting. After 30 successful years as a heating and air conditioning contractor he joined Coldwell Banker Devonshire in May of 2004, and Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire in 2005. Larry’s familiarity with the area, a unique background of building construction, and community ties provide his clients the finest insight into the commercial real estate market in Danville, Champaign-Urbana, Central Illinois, and West Central Indiana.
- Bachelor of Science, Illinois State University, 1975
- Majored in Industrial Technology
- Minors in Business Administration & Accounting
- Illinois Real Estate Brokers License, 2004
- Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker, 2013
- Indiana Real Estate Managing Broker, 2015
- Site Analyst and Selection Sales and Leasing for Office, Retail, Multifamily, Industrial
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- IAR (Illinois Association of Realtors)
- RSES (Refrigeration Service Engineers Society)
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) 2013, Chicago Chapter
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- United Way Volunteer
- Coats for Kids Drive
- Former Danville Planning and Zoning Commission Board Member
Larry and his wife, Janie, have developed deep ties within the Danville community. With most of their children now grown, they enjoy running, swimming, biking, and golf in their free time.
Larry Kuchefski, CCIM and Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty (CBCDR) have been working for many years helping develop Vermilion County into a thriving retail and industrial area by providing commercial real estate brokerage services.